You are The Wheel of Fortune
Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success
The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? Work.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes. But if it’s a cart I found on the lot I don’t take the money back.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? In a large setting a talker.
4. Do you take compliments well? Yes.
5. Do you play Sudoku? No
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably not.
7. Do you like to ride horses? Yes.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Only with the school. Although I did go to a day camp in town.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Hide n Seek & football.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? No.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? Yep
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I have.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Pursued but it seldom happened.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Insatiable, smart, cute.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Oh yes.
16. Are you continuing your education? Not really. Hope to soon.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My pets & the George and Anna Book.
19. How often do you read books? All the time, many at once.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Present.
21. What is your favorite children's book? I can’t really remember what I read as a kid. Ironic since I now work for a kids’ book publisher.
22. What color are your eyes? Green
23. How tall are you? 5'2” and a half.
24. Where is your dream house located? I live in it.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? Indeed.
26. Have you tried sushi? Yes, make it at home all the time.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Last month.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? Hmmm, can’t really remember. Who’s wedding was I at last?
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Today as in this morning? To the basement. Since I started traveling? Belgium.
31. What was your favorite job? This one. Book sales rep.
32. Do you like mustard? Yes.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? I am an exact replica of my mother.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? No more than 20 minutes.
36. Can you do the splits? Used to.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Ironman again…
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you? No, everything I’ve ever wanted is here right now.
39. What did you do for New Year's? Fell asleep early.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Have not seen it.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls? Oh yes.
42. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers? No. I own very few keepsakes.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? No, but I was for 7 years.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name? I don’t have one.
46. Do you like your middle name? Yeah, it’s kinda different not to have one.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 7-9
48. Do you like care bears? I did but I can’t remember if I had a favourite.
49. What do you buy at the movies? Pop & sour babies
50. Do you know how to play poker? No.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always.
52. What do you wear to sleep? a t-shirt & PJ Bottoms
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? A few kids murdered their parents & a Canadian Idol winner.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? 2 -3 meals. I usually just snack for breaky.
55. Is your tongue pierced? Nope. 56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace? No.
57. Do you read myspace bulletins? Not a big fan of Myspace.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? I prefer funny – nothing is worth being over serious about.
59. Ever been to L.A.? Yes. I have family there.
60. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Only one or two.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? iTunes is just easier than having to search for free stuff.
63. Do you hate chocolate? No at all.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Mom wanting to buy Tim stuff.
65. Are you a gullible person? Only when Tim is telling me stuff.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No, I have to be happy before I can make someone else happy.
67. If you could have any job what would it be? Own my own business.
68. Are you easy to get along with? I think so. It takes a lot for me not to like someone.
69. What is your favorite time of day? Watching the sun go down.
I'll try to stay away from any reference of Ceasar - as my mother said in childbirth "first they killed him and know you're trying to kill me."
1672 - Charles II of England issues the Royal Declaration of Indulgence. (way less fun than it sounds)
1877 - The first Test cricket match begins between England and Australia.
1985 - The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
1275 - Margaret Plantagenet, English princess (d. 1318)
1638 - Shunzhi Emperor of China
1955 - Dee Snider, American singer (Twisted Sister) (it was toss up between him & Eva Langoria who's only 2 years younger than me. The b*tch)
And I must mention Jack Whyte (novelist)- wish I had known that when we met.
In Japan, Hōnen Matsuri (harvest festival)
Next off to figure out what the hell's wrong with my cell phone, then pack for war practice!!! Yippee!
|- March 15 -|
|You are kind hearted and very friendly. You love attention, and you are always daydreaming in your own world. People gravitate towards you.|
Positive Traits:nurturing, domestic, understanding, artistic, generous
Negative Traits:codependency, resistance to change, stubborn, manipulative, needy
'What does your Birthdate mean?' at QuizGalaxy.com
1. What is your name: Keri-Anne
2. Four letter word: kan’t
3. Vehicle: Kia (**cough, cough *sucks*)
5. Boy Name: Kevin
6. Girl Name: Kara
7. Alcoholic drink: kocktail
8. Occupation: koach
9. Something you wear: kilt
10. Celebrity: Karen Carpenter
11. Food: Kiwi Fruit
12. Something found in a bathroom: Keri Lotion
13. Reason for being late: kwikie
14. Cartoon Character: Kenny
15. Something you shout: Kwit it.
16. Animal: Koala
17. Body part: Knee
18. Word to describe you: kute.
This year I've been busy!
Last month I pulled over and changed schmaimz's flat tire (15 points). In August I gave bork107 a wet willie, then I took it back (-5 points). In January I gave arontius a Dutch Oven (-10 points). In November I helped mav13 hide a body (-173 points). In May I signed my organ donor card (28 points).
Overall, I've been naughty (-145 points). For Christmas I deserve a lump of coal!