|You Are 40% Burned Out|
You are a little burned out these days.
You are mostly energized and happy, but you occasionally wear yourself down.
Think about taking a personal day every so often.
You work hard, and you deserve to give yourself a little break!
|What color is your soul painted?|
Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
2. Real or artificial tree? Real - one day I'll even cut one from our own lot.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend before Dec 10th.
4. When do you take it down? It's coming down earlier each year - last year it was New Years Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yep but not with rum or brandy
6. Favorite gift received as a child: Can't really remember any. But my favourite one ever are my triskles from Tim - made by him for our first christmas together. We'd only been dating for about 3 weeks so I was amazed.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My father. He never wants anything.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Tim.
10. Worst Christmas present you ever got? I only really get gifts from Mom or Tim (ie Santa) and they both are very good gifters.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email. Easier to recycle.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? All of them. Animated, sappy romance, classics (Holiday Inn!). Ok maybe not the comedys with Arnold, etc.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat on Christmas? All of it - Tim's baking, Dad's stuffing, Banana's foster, Bruschetta. We cook up a storm.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Multi coloured
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's cold out side.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Yes, as my favourite table decorations have taught me.
20. Angel or star on top of tree? Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on the Xmas eve then the rest in the morning..
22. Most annoying thing this time of year? This year putting up lights outside in the cold.
23. Do you decorate your tree in any theme or color? No a theme would mean many of our favourite ornaments would not make it on. Although this year it's pretty heavy with Star wars (and of course, Penguins)
24. What do you leave for Santa? Milk & Tim's baking (peanut clusters, rum balls, nanaimo bars, blue river bars, almond bars, marshmellow roll and the ever popular peppermints.)
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
|Purgatory (Repenting Believers)||Very Low|
|Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)||Very Low|
|Level 2 (Lustful)||Extreme|
|Level 3 (Gluttonous)||Very High|
|Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)||High|
|Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)||Very High|
|Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)||High|
|Level 7 (Violent)||Moderate|
|Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)||Very High|
|Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)||High|
Take the Dante's Inferno Test
Now I know why....
|You Were a Raccoon|